Diversify your BOSSfolio!




You have to be more than a one trick pony these days to maintain a financially comfortable life.  Many of us were raised to go to school, get a job and pay our bills.  If you're able to do those simple things, for the most part, you're doing pretty good.  Vacations are a plus.  Dinner and a movie nights are nice but not always affordable.  Girl's night out, weekly hair and nail appointments, spa days, concerts, etc. Those are all things that we all would like to make a normal occurrence.  Let's keep it real though, if you have a job or career that only allows you to pay your bills and take care of your needs, those things are luxuries.  

If you really want to live your life and enjoy things that make you happy, you might need to add another source or two to your income.  There are so many ways to get your side hustle on these days.  I probably see a new way to generate income every day.  There are companies that allow you to promote their products as an ambassador for payment.  You can become a rep for certain companies and sell their product or service for income.  Uber, Lyft, Grub Hub, Instacart, all ways you can make money on the side.  You can start your own side hustle doing something you're good at for extra money.  You can literally google, "Side Hustles" and get a long list of ways to make more money. 

Day trading has recently become my alternate source of income and I love it!!  After retiring my cake business, I had no plans to do anything except get some much needed rest and enjoy my extra time to myself.  Then someone introduced me to investing and trading in the Foreign Exchange Market.  I had always wanted to learn more about investing and trading so this was the perfect opportunity and timing for me!  The company that I was told about is called the IM Academy (Link Below). It's an online, on demand course that not only teaches you how to trade but also gives you all of the tools and resources you need to make money trading while you learn.  It is hands down the easiest way I've ever made money and the best part is that I can do it anytime, anywhere!  IM Academy also has a referral program where they pay you for referring people to the company.  Our CEO Christopher Terry calls our business, "The Perfect Business".  I couldn't agree more.  The Foreign exchange market never crashes and you can trade as much or as little as you like 24hrs/5 days a week.  It's so easy, you can do it from your bed if you want.  We call that making pillow profits!!  My income booster has been the perfect addition to the bossy brand that I've created for myself and fit me like a glove.  The key to diversifying your BOSSfolio is to figure out what makes you feel most creative and allows you to put your personal touch in the way you decide to make a profit. If you have 3 extra hours in the day, you have time to make extra money.  Let's get to the drawing board and come up with a plan to Get It Done Boss!

IM Academy Website- https://iM.Academy/RickelleFelton

IM Academy Enroll Link- https://iM.Academy/corp/cjoin?enroller=RickelleFelton

Comments

Popular Posts