Week Two Meal Plan

 You're Doing Great! Keep It Up!

If you fell off a little last week like I did, don't beat yourself up!  A new week holds new possibilities and we're human right?  My goal was to eat at least five times a day and some days my busy schedule only allowed me to eat 2 or three times.  There was at least two occasions where I was forced to try and find a healthy meal option on the go, which resulted in something from a fast food restaurant.  My gallon water bottle was more of a challenge than I thought and working out every day turned into only 4 days instead of 7.  With all that being said, this week my schedule is a little more relaxed and I can focus more on my plan!  Stay encouraged bosses!!  We can do this!  If at first you don't succeed, try again!!  The ultimate goal is to consciously make choices that support our overall wellness.  Take time to rest, breathe and treat our bodies with care.  Let's look at some yummy healthy meal options for this week.

BREAKFAST

Southwestern egg scramble

1 boiled egg and 1/2 a grapefruit

Fruit bowl

Spinach and mushroom hash browns

Smoothies

Tomato toast

Snacks 

Carrot sticks and ranch dressing

apple

rice crisps

granola bar

Tortilla chips and avocado salsa

LUNCH

Tomato soup

Vegan avocado grill cheese and carrot fries

Spinach salad w/red onions, pecans and raspberry vinaigrette

Rice and veggie bowl

Vegan taco lettuce wrap

Chicken salad and crackers

Dinner

Veggie Burger and sweet potato fries (air fried)

Crab legs (no butter) and green salad w/vinaigrette

Asian chicken stir fry

Chicken sausage and veggie skillet

Garlic butter halibut and sauteed  zucchini

Shrimp Tacos

Vegan chili 

This week I'm going to post 1 recipe from our breakfast, lunch and dinner options.  Comment which meal options you would like to have the recipe for and I got you!  The word for this week is discipline!!  Making it almost impossible to stray from the plan by setting alarms and prepping meals and snacks ahead of time will help us stay on track. Grab that gallon water bottle, workout gear, hair tie and let's 

Get It Done Boss!


Comments

Popular Posts