A Co-Working Space For Boss Babes!

 


An all female co-working space saved my precious life!  I have worked from home for the past 12 years.  
Kelle's Kakes operated entirely from my home.  After I retired that business, the pandemic hit and I was 
desperate to find something to keep me occupied and sane while in quarantine.  We didn't know when it all began that our lives would be changed forever.  As a creative, it's mandatory that I have some sort of creative outlet.  Thank God I enjoy doing a number of things that don't require me to leave my home.
I love to cook so I ordered meal kits that allowed me to try a new recipe every day.  I like to paint so I ordered art supplies.  I love to write so I started a blog.  This blog gave me free range to write about the things that interest me as well as help people with their journey of entrepreneurship.  In addition to writing the blog I also started consulting business owners to help them reach their goals.  Several posts and clients later, the world gradually started to reopen and now I needed an office space.  I wanted somewhere to meet with clients other than coffee shops or virtually on a zoom call.  I needed somewhere I could focus and be productive.  No matter how hard I tried to be organized and ignore the things around my home that needed to be done, it was a constant struggle.    I would walk through the kitchen and want to start dinner or see a load of clothes that needed to be washed and get lost laundry.  Don't even get me started on the kids, dog and husband.  There was no escaping the everyday tasks that would call my name all day if I continued to work from home.  
One day while scrolling Instagram I saw that a genius of a woman I was following had opened an all female co-working space.  The pictures were beautiful!  The description listed all the things I needed and more.  To make things even sweeter, the price was perfect and well worth everything I would be gaining as a member.  I purchased my membership immediately without even having seen the space in person.  I was so excited.  I had an office space that would allow me to follow through with all of my plans for the year to come.  
When I arrived on my first day to work in my new co-working space I was greeted with the warmest welcome a girl could ask for.  The all pink interior gave me a huge hug as soon as I walked into the space.  All the beautiful decor and furniture instantly made my creative wheels turn.  I was home.  I knew this would be the beginning of great things.  That feeling I felt should be how all entrepreneurs feel when they go to work each day.  Your environment could be the one thing that determines how successful or efficient your business will be. 
 The detail and time that was put into The Bakery CoWork is impeccable!  The 10,000 sq foot space has everything you need to start, run your business and help your business grow. The conference room seats 10 people and has the capability to connect your phone or laptop to the television to do presentations.  The Bakery has 4 private rooms that you can reserve for privacy.  There's a photography studio and a venue space, private office suites and a fully stocked kitchen.  
The Icing Agency, the best marketing and advertising agency in the country, is housed at The Bakery.  If you need a logo, website, branding or a business launch, you're literally 3 feet away from their office as you work in the co-working space.  There is an in-house photographer, media professional, content creator, copyright professional and event's coordinator.  There is no reason to look any further for the right office space.  For $150 you have a beautiful space with a team of people on deck that want to see you win!
As if all that wasn't enough there is also a monthly calendar of events that has been carefully curated to help all of the members with ways to improve their lives and their businesses.  There are endless opportunities to network and collaborate with other like minded women in business from all walks of life.
Gone are the days when we had to just figure everything out for ourselves and had to learn by trial and error.  Gone are the days that you have to settle for a less than appropriate office space and coffee shop meetings with your clients. You deserve the time and space where you can focus on your dreams and meet people that have all the answers to your questions.  Co-working spaces are the new wave.  The Bakery CoWork is the hottest all female co-working space in Atlanta and we want all the Boss Babes in Atlanta and surrounding areas to join our community!  Click the link below to visit The Bakery CoWork's website and make one of the best decisions you will ever make in your life. Become a Baker Babe today!  That's how you Get It Done Boss!

Comments

Popular Posts