Notebooks Make The World Go Around






How many hats do you wear? Are you a parent?  Do you have your own business?  Are you part of any organizations?  Do you manage a household?  Do you have any hobbies?  Are you working on any projects?  Do you cook meals for your family?  Are you on a fitness journey?  If you were able to answer yes to any of these questions, having a handy notebook or notebooks could be your best friend.  I literally have notebooks everywhere and for everything I do. I have small notebooks. I have large notebooks.  I have thin notebooks. I have thick notebooks. I have really pretty and fancy notebooks and some really plain notebooks. I've found throughout my chaotic adult years that a busy, creative person like myself needs to always be able to record or take notes.  I may be in the car and an idea will come to me for a new blog or product.  I may be at the hair salon and want to plan out my next event.  I like to make to do list to keep my days on track.  Organizing your thoughts and ideas is really important to your personal and professional success. When you attend a meeting, your ability to document information could make the difference between you getting your job done well or you failing to deliver.  The magic happens with the small details that the average person overlooks.  Notebooks also allow you to look back and compare the then to the now.  They allow you to make proper adjustments so you are always making improvements to be better. So no more forgetting lyrics to your new rap song.  No more showing up to your daughter's dance recitals late.  No more serving tuna casserole twice in the same week.  No more missed opportunities and obligations.  Invest in one multi-subject notebook or several one subject notebooks. Let's get organized and efficient.  Let's Get It Done Boss!


Start your notebook collection with the G.I.D.B. Logo Notebook for only $10

                        



     

Comments

Popular Posts